This is an amazing opportunity to join a next generation beauty platform that's revolutionising that way beauty products are bought and sold online ??
The role involves designing on-trend creative for web, email, social, digital ads and much more.
It's such an exciting time to join this ambitious business and you'll have a platform to learn, grow and kick-start your career in beauty!
About the role:
- Design digital assets and content across multiple platforms, not limited to web, email, social, digital ads
- Create on-trend digital banners (still, animated GIFs) for paid social
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to design stunning CRM campaigns
- Conceptualise look & feel for promotional campaigns and assist with art direction
- Maintain and manage your desk, creating a library of assets of creative and digital brand assets
- Strong digital design skills, Including an understanding of UX/UI, responsive email and web design
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good understanding of designing across all main social media platforms
- A keen interest in the beauty industry
- Experience or ability to learn video editing and animations in After Effects or PremierPro would be a plus
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS skills for digital ads would be beneficial
To be considered for this unique position, please click "Apply" or contact me directly ??
- Adobe Photoshop
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Web Design
- Content Design
- Motion Design
- Digital Designer
- Content Creation
- Junior Designer
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'