Junior Digital Designer
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum depending on experience
M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading business service provider who specialise in the automotive industry. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their fast paced and vibrant team. You will be faced with a variety of projects to keep the job exciting and motivating, encouraged to be confident in your ideas and pitching them to the team.
- Work with the account management and design team in assisting with email campaigns, social media and website updates and any other recurring weekly digital tasks
- Making sure every campaign/update goes out on time, to a high quality
- Conduct competitor research, learn new design software and keep up to date with new trends in web and email
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with the studio manager to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ creative industry experience
- A proficient knowledge of HTML/CSS, in particular building emails
- Experience with updating websites, in particular using a CMS
- Experience using email marketing platforms, such as MailChimp
- An understanding of social media platforms
- Experience testing emails and/or websites
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- A good understanding of UX/UI
- An understanding of brand continuity and consistency
- A high attention to detail
In return the company offer a fantastic benefits package;
- 20 days holiday a year as well as bank holidays
- 8am - 5pm / 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- They offer the living wage as a minimum to all employees
- Training to encourage career progression
- Pension scheme - auto enrolment
- The option of Private Health Care after 2 years of service or two additional days leave.
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
Junior Digital Designer | Newbury | Negotiable Salary | Permanent | Monday to Friday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'