POST- Recruitment are recruiting for a Junior Digital Designer for a multi-channel retailer in Harrogate.
The role is initially a 12 month contract to cover a maternity leave, but is likely to become permanent due to the expansion of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with a strong portfolio to join a brilliant business that could offer the right candidate the chance to learn and progress quickly.
Once up to speed you'll be designing social media assets, email templates, web banners and web pages. You'll also get involved in product photography and amending existing images.
- You'll be an talented Junior Designer with a passion for creating stand out designs for a variety of digital channels.
- You'll have a creative portfolio showing a variety of projects that you're proud of.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs within an artistic environment.
- Experience using Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills which will enable ideas to communicated both verbally and through visualisation and innovative techniques.
- £19,000 - £21,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year
- Pension - 2.5% Matched Free Parking
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Product Discount
- Life Cover - 2 x basic salary
Subsidised gym membership If you are interested in this job, please submit your CV and portfolio ASAP. This job is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details and more job opportunities.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Advertising
- Digital Designs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job