Junior Digital Content Creator - Full or Part Time
Our client is an entrepreneurial and expanding multimedia company which specialises in a wide range of media including Photography, Videography, Web Design, Graphic Design and Content Creation for Social Media. They work on projects for national and global organisations as well as small local businesses and freelancers.
Due to further expansion, they are seeking a Junior Digital Content Creator to join their team.
The successful candidate must have skills or experience in any of the following: Web design, Photography, Videography or Design.
Also, ideally experienced in Adobe programs, Apple, Google Drive and Final cut pro.
- Enthusiastic, reliable, dynamic, team-player looking for a career in digital media.
- Some sales tasks included, so candidates should be confident and happy to get stuck-in.
- Must hold a UK driver’s license.
- Full or Part Time role
- Standard Office hours are 8am till 5pm
- Expected to work weekends and evenings when required
- Days and hours can be flexible
- Hourly rate dependant on candidate ability
- 20 days holiday pro-rata
- Staff are also added to Perkbox
If you have relevant skills required and are interested in a career within Digital Media, please apply ASAP.
- Digital Media
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"