The role of the Junior Developer in the organisation is to provide a first class user experience for all transactional websites for all brands. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to drive the continued growth of ecommerce sales, they will amend and develop the magento code base , integrate with 3rd party supporting systems and also develop on internal systems
Strategically the team are now moving to a new and exciting headless ecommerce infrastructure using a vue.js framework connecting with Magento and other systems to provide a cutting edge, best in class user journey across all devices.
The role will be working within a team that has developers / system architects / testers and digital performance optimizers and will be responsible for shared line management of developers and junior developers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Programming and templating responsive, dynamic websites using current best practice.
- Setting up and connecting backend and frontend coding.
- Testing code and deploying projects to live server environments.
- Testing code and deploying projects to test server environments.
- Ability to implement web service APIs and XML feeds
Experience: Relevant experience for the role
At least 1 years experience working on a commercial eCommerce system
Other Significant Role Requirements & Technical Knowledge:Any further key factors which have a bearing on a candidate’s ability to perform
- Version Control experience
- Magento experience or a similar ecommerce platform - preferable
- Knowledge of AWS
- Responsive website development
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new software systems
- Understanding of website security
- Using Analytic packages to understand performance of code deployments
- Experience working with databases
- Experience of being able trace errors over the full stack
- Experience of automated testing
- Familiar with an AGILE way of working
- Educated to Degree level
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Web Development
- jQuery UI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'