My client is recruiting a Junior Developer due to continued growth and success. This is the perfect opportunity for a junior/amateur developer with C# experience to take their career to the next level - with outstanding progression opportunities available. The last person in this role is now a fully-fledged developer with the company!
As the Application Support Engineer, you'll join their Support & Development team to deliver outstanding levels of service to their 1500+ customers, dealing with internally escalated cases, investigating root causes, providing issue investigations and suggesting fixes in a timely manner.
Full training on all products is provided. This is a great place to demonstrate your technical ability and customer service, but a great place to learn new skills, and have fun doing so!
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing (sometimes complex) problems
- Investigate issues with 3rd party API interfaces
- Be a point of escalation for complex support cases
- Clearly document and update case notes on CRM system
- Element of out of hours support rotated 1 week in 7
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience in C# and MS SQL server, stored procedures, indexing, maintenance, etc.
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows, Windows services, and networking.
- Be fluent around a range of other programs such as MS Office, VNC, RDP, TeamViewer, etc.
- A "can do" attitude willing to go the extra mile.
- Salary up to £30,000 (increase available for an outstanding candidate)
- Remote working options (upon successful probation)
- All the refreshments you need to keep you on top of your game
- Team nights out and rewards
Get in touch today for more information on the client and the role!
- Application Support
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'