Junior Developer / Entry Level Developer
Boasting major global clients such as John Lewis, HSBC, TUI travel and M&S Bank (to name just a few), an award-winning system and the distribution of over 8 million prepaid cards each year, this innovative software provider has an unrivalled reputation for delivering a secure, affordable and easy platform that offers an efficient way to manage FX and gift cards. With exciting plans on the horizon, they are now seeking a Junior Developer / Entry Level Developer to do everything possible to exceed client expectations.
- Knowledge of other languages and technologies ideally PHP and Python (they use Angular, Python PHP, SQL, Java, HTML, CSS, Distributed version control);
- An appreciation of software development tools, methodology and technology;
- An interest in modern frameworks;
- A drive to improve yourself;
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues.
In order to stand out from the crowd please include a cover letter that outlines:
- Challenges you have overcome;
- What you are looking for in the role;
- Where you would like to develop your skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Developer / Entry Level Developer to join an innovative and inspiring organisation who offers the chance to work with a world class team. In return expect 25 days holiday, flexible working hours, contributory pension and support for schemes like childcare vouchers and cycle to work.
Due to the nature of the role successful candidate will be subject to a CRB / DBS check plus an education/employment history check.
- Web Developer
- Junior Developer
- Graduate Developer
- Application Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'