T.M. Lewin has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Developer to join us on a full time basis at our Head Office, London.
- Build and maintain HTML content elements within the Salesforce Commerce Cloud ecommerce platform (formerly Demandware)
- As part of the wider ecommerce team, deliver regular, planned site content build projects in line with the seasonal trading and marketing calendar across 5 domains
- Create landing pages, live text banners & navigational content from supplied designs and content briefs
- Ad hoc updates & fixes to customer facing content as required
- Collaborate with key team members to resolve issues blocking project completion.
- Respond quickly to evolving requirements and complete all work by publish deadlines
- Create, update and maintain reliable pattern libraries and reusable code.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and updates to the Commerce Cloud platform
- propose ideas for better code/functionality and improvements to operational processes
The Perfect Fit
- Our ideal applicant will have previous web development experience within a retail ecommerce environment.
- Highly Organised: able to manage multiple technical tasks
- Creativity: Imaginative Problem solving
- Initiative: able to work unsupervised
- Confident communicator: enjoy working in a small team
- Curiosity: Awareness of current and emerging web methodologies
- Attitude: Mature and professional
- Committed to consistently achieving team goals and launch deadlines
- Eye for detail: Accuracy
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- Ecommerce platform experience
T.M. Lewin are passionate about our people and offer the opportunity to work in a fun, energetic and fast paced culture. We are high performing and provide high levels of challenge and support. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with generous benefits for you and your family.
- Generous holiday entitlement which grows with your length of service
- Substantial discount for you AND your family and friends
- Complimentary workwear from the T.M. Lewin range
- Performance related bonus scheme
- LOVE2SHOP everyday benefit card offering discounts across 60 retailers
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Summer hours
We are truly proud of our history. As the original shirt makers in London, the first T.M. Lewin store opened in Jermyn Street in 1898. Mr T.M. Lewin himself developed the first buttoned down shirt, setting the tone for the shirt we know and love today. Fashions may have changed since 1898 but excellent craftsmanship, quality, service and value remain the driving force behind the T.M. Lewin brand.
- Digital Marketing
- Web Development
- Web Developers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job