Do you have at least 2 years worth of developer experience?
Would you like to work for the 3rd largest software solutions and managed services company in the UK?
We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Developer / Consultant (with at least 2 years experience) to support our customers who have bespoke development solutions based on Microsoft technologies within our Systems Integration Practice support team.
As a Support Developer, you will:
- Record, investigate and resolve cases raised by customers that use bespoke solutions developed by the Professional Services team
- Develop regression tests to reproduce problems, and implement fixes to C# applications
- Effective and regular communication with clients and Advanced management
- Manage dedicated support cases and support queries across a range of technologies
We would like you to have:
- At least 2 years C# development including ASP.NET Web applications and web services
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL queries and stored procedures
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- 'Can-do' proactive attitude
- Attention to detail - focus on quality
- Previous experience of SQL Server, Microsoft CRM, Sharepoint and Azure cloud environments (highly desirable)
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits from day one: pension, life insurance, income protection, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and employee assistance schemes
- 25 days holidays plus your 8 bank holidays
- The chance to be part of an organisation that’s been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest-growing tech companies
- An excellent office location and environment in Slough– look us up!
The next steps:
Advanced are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We accept applications from all academic and professional backgrounds. If successful, you can expect to take a short online aptitude and personality assessment, and attend face to face interviews- our internal talent acquisition team will be in contact to discuss the process further.