Client is a leading Insurance Broker who is looking to hire a Junior C# Developer based in London. The client is extremely tech-savvy and looking for someone who is enthusiastic about working on modern technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right attitude to develop their skills in a truly forward-thinking organisation.
* Assist in the development of the architecture, tools, procedures and methods employed in the application environment in line with technical advances and business requirements
* Ensure that developments are carried out in accordance with established Company IT procedures and standards
* Take responsibility for the support and maintenance of existing applications and systems as assigned
* Participate in the process of selecting the solution most appropriate to the stated business requirements
* Perform assigned responsibilities as delegated by more senior members of the team and department
* Provide cover as required for other developers
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant qualifications
* A working knowledge of C# & SQL
* An understanding of GIT & source control
* An awareness of systems design & integration
* Any exposure to cloud computing would be beneficial
Please apply now if you are interested in being considered for this position. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'