A leading game studio are looking for an exceptionally Passionate, 'Up and Coming’ Junior Desktop Support Engineer to join the IT team on a temporary basis. They are looking for an Individual who is ready for the challenge of working as part of a team in a world class games development studio with over 250 employees. This is a temporary position due to rapid studio expansion and workload from current projects.
What you will be doing:
- Deployment and upgrade of desktop PCs
- Rollout of next generation console development kits
- Working on an asset management project
- Resolving on-site issues for employees working remotely
- Assisting with work in the server room
- Some 1st line troubleshooting and administration
- Other tasks as may be required by the needs of the team.
- Experience with Desktop PC hardware and able to build a PC from component parts.
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Basic knowledge of networks
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work on projects with limited supervision
- Experience in an IT support role would be beneficial
- Strong interest in the games industry
- Hardware Support
- 1st Line
- Pc Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'