My client in Chessington is currently recruiting for a Junior Designer to join their busy and vibrant office.
Design support to the eyewear Design Team to help ensure we are providing an excellent design service to our customers.
• Draw CADs of new eyewear, packaging, and swing ticket designs.
• Amending designs according to the clients' final comments.
• Research eyewear, fashion, colour trends and create mood-boards for customers.
• Help select new frames for different accounts.
• Work to a critical path and to design products with an awareness of price.
• Ordering samples.
• Producing reports and presenting the ideas to colleagues and clients at various stages of the design process.
• Liaising with Far East suppliers on a regular basis
• Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Creative with an eye for shape and colour.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Pro-active and creative.
• Passion for eyewear, accessories and fashion in general
• Understanding of different materials and production methods.
• Experience working with Far East suppliers.
• Experience in designing eyewear.
• Graphic design skills.
• Experience with designing eyewear or accessories/fashion products
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'