INTRODUCTION / COMPANY
OSR are currently recruiting for a Junior Designer on behalf of a company based in Manchester. My client are a successful and rapidly growing company and are looking for a new designer to join their team.
The role will be varied and will involve you getting stuck in with all things design which will include company branding, creating print and digital content for use by the marketing team and designing software fascia for use of the development team.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producing creative content for upload on various digital channels including company website and social platforms.
- Working closely with marketing team to produce creative content for use with email and social marketing campaigns.
- Designing and branding work including company documents, presentations and marketing collateral.
- Designing software skins for use of the development team (UX/UI).
- Optimising sites to increase performance and traffic.
- A degree in marketing or design.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience working in or alongside marketing.
- Experience with UX/UI design.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience.
- Free food Fridays!
- Gym membership.
- Regular social events.
- Manchester City Centre.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'