Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 9.00AM-5.30PM, 40 Hours per week.
Location: London SE11-6NQ
Salary: 20K-23K DOE + Paid Overtime. (Permanent Position)
Target: Junior Designer with bias towards layout & typography.
Pimlico are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for a Junior Designer to work in our marketing department. Reporting to our Marketing Lead you will be responsible for corporate branding and content across the Pimlico Business. This is a hands on role that requires someone with design, layout and typographic skills. Ideally you will have some previous CAD experience, and be able to multi task a number of design projects across different design disciplines at any one time.
The Role: Design
• Manage the logotype resources for internal and external supply
• Manage the application of corporate branding
• Updating corporate stationery as and when required
• Updating and managing advertising design and content
• Managing supplier requests relating to branding
• Designing advertising & promotional material in conjunction with the Marketing Team
• Manage and create design visualisation for our Bathroom Division with CAD
• Be familiar with and manage Social Media resources
• Web experience
• Experience of Photoshop software and working on the MAC platform
• Experience of text and graphics based programs (i.e. Quark/Illustrator)
• Some experience of using Cad Design software
• Possess a Positive Can-Do attitude
• Able to Communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business
• Able to multi task
• Smart in appearance
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
• A Competitive salary
• 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Paid overtime
• Free Corporate Clothing.
• Onsite Gym with free personal training sessions once a week
• Free massage sessions at work
Hours of Work:
You will be contracted to work a 40 hour week. Your specific hours of work and details of breaks will be defined by your Manager in accordance with operational requirements. Employees are expected to be co-operative in working outside their normal hours as necessary to cope with varying situations and workloads. You may be required to work additional hours, including weekends as authorised by the needs of the business. For any additional hours worked you will be paid at your basic rate of pay or given alternative time off in lieu.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If your application is successful you will generally be contacted within 10 working days of submitting your application.
We Do not Use Recruitment Agencies and will not accept CV’S from Agencies, for any role advertised by Pimlico.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job