Producing stunning live events across the UK and providing a full management service for existing promotors this incredibly successful business Promote, Produce and Event Manage shows throughout the UK.
Due to company growth we are looking to recruit for a Junior Designer to join the business on a permanent basis. Having promoted huge artists this company have become the fastest promoter in the UK and this is in incredibly exciting and varied opportunity.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include…
- Producing artwork to be used for promotional posters, fliers & banners
- Writing content for project launches for the website and print media
- Managing social media channels, writing content and building email campaigns
- Working as part of the marketing and events teams to organise and manage events
Whilst not essential experience within video editing would be an advantage.
Offering a competitive local salary of £18,000 - £22,000 the benefits offered by this employer are simply wonderful.
- 200% employer matched pension contribution
- Unlimited annual leave
- Paid leave to work for charity
- Complimentary Apple products (phone, laptop etc.)
- Private healthcare, dental cover up to £500 and many more incentives...
With core working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm we ask that applicants have a flexible approach to working hours. Weekend and evening work will be necessary on occasion during events / festivals / peak periods.
Based in Preston, applicants will need to hold a driving licence and own their own transport.
To apply for this exciting opportunity click on the link below / reply to this email and attach you’re most recent CV. For more information please contact Laura Bradley on 01772 200 843 / email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business