I have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer to join my well established and successful client in Yeovil.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role or have an exceptional portfolio. I am looking for an individual who has a sharp eye for detail and can maintain a high quality of work whilst working in a busy studio environment. You will be able to manage your own time effectively within strict deadlines and work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
The role will mostly involve putting together the twice yearly catalogue. You will need to be proficient in using Adobe lnDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Other tasks will include
Other job duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Creating a range of different marketing material across both print and web based platforms.
- Work to a creative brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market
- Work with Brand Manager and Creative Manager to develop creative solutions
- To work accurately, independently and as part of the Design/Marketing Team, to strict deadlines
- Delegating tasks and providing support for less senior members of the team
Essential skills for this role are:
- Degree in graphic design
- Proficient in the use of Adobe CS Suite including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving skills
Please send a CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience to :
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Adobe InDesign
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job