An exciting new creative vacancy has come up at a leading local design agency.
Our client could reel off the same old rubbish that every design agency churn out when recruiting for new staff, but they aren’t like other agencies. They don’t do boring and don’t want boring. They want someone exciting, enthusiastic, dedicated and above all unbelievably talented at all things design.
The candidate must:
• Have a strong portfolio.
• Be bursting with great ideas and strong research skills.
• Have excellent communication skills. This is essential in their team.
• Have an ability to work to tight deadlines with composure.
• An eye for detail is a must (That will do will never do).
• Be able to manage your daily workflow extremely well.
• Be dedicated, proactive and enthusiastic… always.
• And finally right up there, you must have a strong sense of humour.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
A minimum of two years design agency experience, with excellent Adobe skills, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job