I have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Design Manager to work for one of the Uk's Major infrastructure business delivering a verity of Highway Projects. This contractor has a strong background not just in Highways but also the Rail Sector, Commercial and Residential build Projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design or Site Engineer to progress in to a Design Management role and to work on interesting infrastructure projects in London with an established and prestigious leading Civil Engineering Contractor.
Due to their excellent track record of delivering major projects in and around London they hay built up a stronger order book enabling them to grow the business to a new and exciting level.
As the Junior Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and advising on design and constructability
- Manging their own list of various projects working in a team of engineers
- Working closely with Designers, Engineers, Clients and third party's
- Attending meetings with supplies and clients on site and in office
- Expertise of working on Highways Schemes/Projects
- Background of managing people and interfacing with clients
- Strong Technical engineering knowledge from a design and construction prospective
- Confident with working alone and with a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of temporary and permanent works
- Good written and oral communication
- Experience of MS Office suite (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- Experience of MS Project and Oracle Primavera Software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Well organised and methodical
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
- Degree or HNC Qualified
Location and Salary/Benefits:
- £40-50,000 Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
- Travel Paid
- Health care
- Randstad CPE also offer a referral fee for any successfully placed candidates. If you have any friends that are also looking, pass on their details and you shall be rewarded!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Design managment