Working in a practical, hands on role, interfacing with design engineers and developing cutting edge products, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with mechanical installation/fabrication/assembly skills to develop design, CAD and product development experience in a small highly supportive team.
The Junior Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assembling accurate mechanical components and prototypes
- Carrying out testing of products and assembly techniques
- Reading technical drawings using CAD
- Recording and providing feedback with accurate data
- Liaising and working with the wider product development team
The Junior Design Engineer will need:
- Practical, hands on experience of mechanical assembly work
- Experience of carrying out testing
- Basic understanding of 3D CAD software
- The ability to read drawings
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist division within Elevation Recruitment Group; Specialising in the recruitment of Senior Projects; Design; Engineering positions Yorkshire and the surrounding regions.
For more information on this role please call Tim Rudkin at Elevation.
Please visit our website for more information on:
- Design Engineer Jobs or Project Engineering
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
- design development mechanical engineer engineering 3D CAD manufacturing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'