Junior Design Engineer required. Our client are a well established manufacturer in the electrical industry based in Nottingham. The succesful design engineer will be able to work under pressure and have good knowledge of engineering software packages such as AutoCAD.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or apprentice served individual from a mechanical engineering background. The succesful Design Engineer will be responsible for producing detailed drawings of fabricated enclosures and metal arrangements.
Junior Design Engineer Position Overview
- Generate detailed drawings of fabricated enclosures and metal arrangements.
- Producing a bill of materials from design layout drawings to meet customer requirements.
- Using 2D based software such as AutoCAD to produce manufacturing and assembly drawings
- Working alongside Design Engineers in the drawing office.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure project materials are obtained
Junior Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Good knowledge of engineering software packages such as AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- Apprentice served or degree qualified in an engineering / manufacturing subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Based in a commutable distance of Nottingham
Junior Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £22,000
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy