Leading the way in the provision of professional HR services to large corporate clients, AdviserPlus is a growing, vibrant company in Bromborough, Wirral. We serve a large range of FTSE100 companies and seek enthusiastic, flexible and motivated professional people.
SQL Database Administrator/ DevOps Engineer/ Azure/ Cloud
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Junior Database Administrator to join a team working on delivering an ambitious technology roadmap.
Providing day to day support for our Microsoft SQL Server Estate, you will work with members of IT infrastructure and Development teams to help them solve operational issues and create tools, processes, and systems that improve our database performance and resilience. You will also play a key role in migrating our environments to Microsoft Azure and previous cloud experience would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior DBA to further develop their SQL skillset and use the latest in database technology.
Full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Maintain a hybrid estate of SQL Servers in Production and Non-Production environments, on-premise and in the Cloud
- Understand cloud technologies and work with the team to migrate the current platforms to the cloud
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a growing IT Team
- 1+ Year(s) experience of working within a multiple database SQL environments
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in collaboratively way
- Experience in performance tuning and optimisation
- Cloud Computing
- Database Administration
- Sql Server
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job