An exciting opportunity has arisen with our Professional services client who is looking for a Junior Data Warehouse Developer to join their IT department based in Old Trafford.
The ideal candidate will have SQL experience with a strong desire to learn, and an ability to pick up new skills through on the job training.
The Junior Data Warehouse Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining existing data warehouse by writing SQL stored procedures and DWHmetadata
- Troubleshooting ETL problem
- Writing Ad hoc SQL scripts for MI queries
- Testing Solutions
- SQL Coding experience
- Experience working and developing data warehouses (Desirable)
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Experience using large scale commercial data
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to front end reporting systems, namely COGNOS (Desirable)
If you have the relevant skills, please apply with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job