Niche FinTech Client based in Manchester City Centre requires aspiring budding Data Scientist to aid in Decisioning and Modelling projects.
THIS IS A HIGHLY UNIQUE ROLE FOR AN ESTABLISHED CLIENT WHO CAN OFFER UNRIVALLED CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND THE CHANCE TO BE AROUND SOME AWESOME PEOPLE !
So, before we continue - to apply for this role you’ll either have a Masters or PhD in a relevant subject, either Physics, MORSE, SCORE, Applied Maths or Stats, Natural Sciences etc - or an Undergraduate Degree with a few years behind you as a Data Scientist.
- You’ll Code - whether it’s R, Python, SQL, SAS, C++ - doesn’t matter (Academic is fine)
- You’ll Model - Regression, Propensity, Markov/MonteCarlo, Forecasting (Academic is fine)
- You’ll have a strong personality - no wallflowers here
- You’ll be naturally gifted when it comes to logic, and you’ll relish the prospect of solving a problem
What will you do in this role?
- You’ll support Pricing by developing Pricing Models using the given tools
- You’ll handle Credit Bureau data and some Unique data sets
- You’ll aid in the development of Operational Models
- You’ll aid in Asset Pricing
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead Projects, be given a certain amount of Creative freedom in the way you operate - and mostly you will gain exposure and hands-on experience you could only dream of so readily if you were at a larger organisation
This business is meritocratic, they offer awesome benefits, you will develop as quickly as you can and you will do well if your output is right.
Feel free to apply should you feel you meet the requirements. The interview process is 2 x stage, 1= telephone interview and 2=Face to Face interview with Project work and presentation.
Call or email me for more info - Dan @ PeopleGenius, details on website.
Keywords: Data Scientist, Analyst, Graduate Analyst, Graduate Data Scientist, Graduate Data Scientist, C++, Python, R, Data Scientist, Graduate Analyst,
Commutable Locations: Manchester City Centre, Manchester, Stockport, North West, Lancashire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'