A growing software business are looking for a Junior Data Coordinator to join their team in Cardiff Bay. If you have a strong eye for accuracy, excellent communication skills and a professional approach then please apply today. This role is paying up to £20,000. They are looking to interview ASAP
- Processing of client finance and contract data files on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Creating and maintaining import procedures to prepare data files for upload into the database
- Assisting with other routine data activities including the use of ONS, Companies House, and Care Quality data.
- Supporting the Data Services Leader in the continuous improvement of the databases.
- Investigating and resolving suspected issues, errors, and working with the Data Services Lead to implement improvements.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in using Access in the workplace.
- Experience in manipulating and working with large datasets (10k+ records)
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, or other CRM solutions
- Fluency in Welsh is desirable
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries