Data Analyst - Birmingham - Immediate Start - Consultancy - Multiple Sectors - Opportunities to Travel - Competitive Graduate Salary
Data is everywhere. By collecting and examining data, Data Analysts gain an insight of the ins and outs of businesses. From extracting reports from Excel and simulating algorithms through Data Analytics tools, they assist businesses in gaining a wider insight into their current situation, drawing conclusions and determining informed decisions and strategy to improve their business.
Sparta Global is looking for recent university graduates who want a business focused career as a Data Analyst. You will examine, communicate and negotiate business processes whilst collaborating with our client's technical teams and senior stakeholders. Learn to translate numbers into English and use it to help some of the world's most famous companies make better business decisions. We only recruit people with a desire to make the most of their natural ability so you must be keen to learn and fast track your career.
We are looking for:
- Driven and enthusiastic graduates who want to launch a dynamic career in Data consultancy.
- Individuals who are passionate about problem solving, collaboration, communication and personal impact.
- Education to degree level (any subject)
- Natural curiosity for Data Analytics
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Basic knowledge of tools such as Excel, Tableau or Python
- Passion and drive to succeed in a commercial business environment
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills Ability to solve problems independently using an analytical approach
- Interpret trends and patterns in data and create reports from the results
- Use statistical techniques to provide ongoing feedback and analysis on data changes
- Work with stakeholders to help define the data to drive valid and efficient KPI's
- Develop optimised data collection systems that will enable efficient data analysis
- Gather data from primary and secondary data sources
- Using insights from trends and patterns work with management to define new business process changes and improvements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'