Our client is a new revolutionary advertising platform.
The work involves grappling with very complex applied statistical concepts and models. For this reason, it is an imperative that the right candidate has a very strong mathematics background. This could be Applied or Pure, but as you’ll be thrown into the deep end, you’ll need to know your statistics to be the right person for us. The current tech stack is a strong mix of Python and PHP, so the best person for the role is also to be proficient in either of those, preferably Python (2 or 3 is fine).
Who fits the bill?
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the kind of work that will build up your experience and skillset immensely, far beyond what a junior developer at a larger business would receive. The scale of what you'll be working on will put you years ahead of your peers in terms of tangible experience shipping full products and solutions to a global audience.
- Strong formal Mathematics (Statistics) education
- Basic competency in developing either PHP or Python
- An understanding of how Agile development teams operate
- An understanding of how full stack development teams are structured and operate
- A strong desire to work within the exceptionally difficult Start-Up environment
- A strong self-driven work ethic to manage your own schedule independently
- A high level of Emotional Intelligence
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'