In this Junior Data Analyst graduate job, you will be joining an established mobile marketing agency who work with a number of high-profile brands and apps around the world. Based in London, they deliver an exceptional complete end-to-end service which helps their clients to understand and build meaningful relationships with their customers. Having developed relationships with all the major mobile phone operators and mobile networks, the company are renowned for their effective strategically-led approach to marketing, and they have already helped brands like Trivago, Time Inc, IBM and NBC Universal increase their engagement and stand out in the crowded mobile marketplace.
Are you on the hunt for data analyst graduate jobs in London? They are now looking for a numerical and analytical graduate to join their team as a Junior Data Analyst.
In this Junior Data Analyst graduate job, you will be taking on big responsibility from the start, and working with some of the agency's biggest clients. Your role will be very varied, as you will be working across media campaigns to provide insights and reports on the data, as well as merging it with research data to compile comprehensive reports for your manager. To excel in this role you will need to be both self-motivated and confident in your own numerical skills, as you will be expected to work autonomously and take on a number of your own tasks.
In this Junior Data Analyst graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Using Excel to compile weekly campaign performance reports
- Providing data analysis and presenting this information to internal stakeholders on campaign performance
- Manipulating data to find clear trends and insights
- Taking autonomy of monitoring campaign performance using different tracking tools
- Working with the Account Manager to improve campaign optimisation and performance
- Working with the planning and buying team to help set up mobile advertising campaigns
- Troubleshooting tracking and reporting issues
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 degree from university, ideally a BSc
- A highly numerical and analytical graduate
- An unflustered and creative approach to problem solving
- A keen eye for detail
- Someone who is exceptional at advanced Excel and statistics
- An interest in the mobile marketing and technology sectors
- Strong communication skills
- Someone who can work as part of a team and autonomously
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £22,000
- Fantastic offices in the heart of London
- A company-wide quarterly bonus scheme
- The chance to work within an constantly evolving and dynamic environment, and the ongoing support to develop new skills
- Generous contribution to mobile phone costs
- The opportunity to have a real voice in the direction of the company
- After 1 year, the opportunity to be included in the company share bonus scheme
Looking for data analyst jobs in London and want to work for a fast-growing mobile marketing agency? If you are a numerical graduate with meticulous attention to detail, apply for this Junior Data Analyst graduate job in London now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job