Media monitoring that’s beyond measure
Junior Data Analyst/ App Tester
London, Grays Inn Road
Leading the way in the exciting world of media research, we provide the most accurate and comprehensive intelligence on media consumption, performance and value. At Kantar Media we power media choices. Our insight, expertise and best in class data and services help clients to measure, monitor and select the most effective media. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
BARB is the official provider of television audience viewing figures across all channels available to watch in the UK. Kantar Media to researches these relevant figures and provides the analysis to them. As a Junior Data Analyst you will be working on the TV Player Report Project performing a key data quality and reporting function. You will receive training for proprietary tools and analysis techniques from our in-house experts before then taking responsibility for all data queries across the service set-up and maintenance phases. The individual will leverage their data mining expertise to perform data analysis and create reports.
- Test broadcaster player apps and record and maintain test results
- Liaise with internal and broadcaster team for issues arising from testing
- Run trend analysis of census level broadcaster player data
- Perform QC checks on census level data
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach, who is interested in and enjoys working with data.
- Interested in media (specifically television)
- Confident talking about data with the ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner to non-technical people, i.e. describing the impact of complex system processes on reporting data.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills;
- Great attention to detail
- Understanding of database management and programming background is an advantage
- SQL programming language skills is an advantage
- Strong proficiency with MS Office packages
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job