Junior Customs Clerk
Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and logistics company in the UK. Working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent.
We are looking for a Junior Customs Clerk to be based at our Dover offices, to help support our Senior Customs Clerks with their daily routines.
- Advising clients of cleared shipments
- Performing office administration duties
- Assisting with road freight customs clearance work
- Helping with the completion of the deep sea customs operations
- Assisting with completion of booking and delivery operations for deep sea containers
- Working with the Senior Customs Clerks on the completion of freight bookings
- Contributing to the completion of excise declarations
- Assisting with Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP) operations
- Dock running when required
- Have a good understanding of Excel spreadsheets
- Be IT Literate
- Be conscientious and have attention to detail
- Communicate politely and efficiently with clients and internal staff
- Be self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Be an experienced team player
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and the drive to achieve targets and objectives
- Have proven, excellent customer service skills
- Be able to identify and report problems in a timely
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'