A rapidly expanding, US owned service provider based in Aylesbury. They work in a professional, friendly and collaborative environment, offering scope for progression. This is an excellent opportunity to either kick start a career within customer services and administration or take on a new challenge if you already have experience. A passion for technology is desirable but full industry training will be provided.
As the Customer Support Representative you will be primarily responsible for responding to customer calls and emails, handling the customer’s requests within an appropriate and timely manner. Working alongside a great team your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience for external customers.
- Monitoring the UK Support mailbox.
- Answering calls coming into Customer Services.
- Logging customer’s requests on a ticketing system.
- Being responsible for warranty checks.
- Filing customer’s paperwork and documentation.
- Handling reception and expedition of parcels.
- Managing the stock of equipment.
This is a busy role which requires you to work on multiple enquiries at once. Full training will be given but you must be able to display the following attributes:
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and multi-task.
- An ability to assess each customer request and accurately prioritise the issue.
- Able to handle difficult callers.
- Ability to think logically.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft office product suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Accurate and clear records keeping.
- The ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ideally have a passion for new technology.
- Basic salary £18,500 basic + £100pm bonuses (after probation).
- Generous benefits package including Healthcare, Pension and Life Assurance (after probation).
- 25 days annual leave.
- Genuine career growth within an expanding Company.
- 37.5 Hours per week - worked on a shift pattern between 08:00 - 18:30, Mon-Fri.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- General Administration