Page Group have recently paired with a thriving Financial Services company, where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor.
Based in Maidenhead, the Customer Service Advisor will be working alongside a large, busy team in the Customer Service department. Working out of modern offices, the successful candidate will be surrounded by driven individuals with a high level of dedication to their roles. The role has come about due to the client taking on over 40,000 new Customer accounts recently and subsequent work loads increasing.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Direct Customer Contact
- Responding promptly to all telephone and email enquiries
- Complaint Resolution
- providing support and advice to customers after point of sale
- Setting up new customers accounts
- Managing a customer database
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport easily
- Confidence in their abilities, particularly when dealing with difficult customers
- Experience in a similar Customer facing role
A competitive salary and benefits package.
- "customer service" or "customer service agent" or "customer service manager" or "customer service expert" or "customer service advisor" or "customer s