Junior CRM Manager - £40,000
Junior CRM Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
A global consumer brand based in Central London are looking for CRM Manager to join their growing team. The business has just been allocated huge amounts of money to invest in their CRM and Customer Engagement teams. You will report in to the Head of CRM and will have ownership of CRM campaigns across their diverse product range.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 3-5 years in CRM and Email Marketing to take on a new challenge, in a business that is doing incredibly well!
- Deliver data-driven campaigns using analytics, insights and segmentation to achieve engagement and revenue
- Full campaign management - planning, execution and implementing new ideas to the CRM team
- Setting campaign targets, analysis and post campaign reporting
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to ensure all campaigns are fit for purpose
- Work with the Senior CRM Manager to create an engaging CRM strategy
Skills / Experience
- Experience and proven results in creating engaging email marketing campaigns
- Understanding of customer journeys and retention, acquisition and engagement
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Good team player, and confident presenting to stakeholders
- Previous experience in a marketing/ CRM role
To apply, please send your CV to -
- Email Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"