International retail group looking to appoint a Junior CRM Analyst to support their CRM team.
The Remit -
- Utilize Google Analytics and internal data sources to provide visibility into web user and customer behaviour
- Utilize available data sources to identify opportunities to drive website conversion and customer retention
- Monitor existing site performance
- Monitor CRM performance
- Measure, quantify, and communicate the business impact from user behaviour trends
- Deep customer data insights and post activity evaluations to deliver customer insights and make recommendations
- Predictive analytics and data science best practices
- Identify different customers’ profiles to reduce attrition rate and improve retention and reactivation
- Optimization of CRM/marketing activities
- Perform timely & accurate KPI reporting on monthly and weekly basis
- Assessment of CRM programs, communications and promotional activities according to their efficiency and profitability
The ideal candidate will have strong exposure to CRM, great comprehension of the customer lifecycle and enjoy analysing data.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'