Junior Credit Risk Analyst
Overall job purpose:
The primary responsibility is working with the UK Credit Analyst overseeing the organisation's Credit Risk Process.
The role will be responsible for assessing and confirming the credit-worthiness of customers for UK sales and Financial Services businesses and support both companies in their ambitious growth targets.
The key strategy is minimising the companies risk to the open market whilst providing client credit lines and ensuring that bad debts are kept to a minimum. The employee will work closely with the Credit Analyst, Senior Finance Managers and the Financial Services Manager.
Main duties / key accountabilities
- Assess credit-worthiness of existing and prospect customers for leasing and sales.
- Complying with SLA’s and adhering to deadlines.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure quick and reliable turnaround of requests.
- Respond promptly to both client and escalated internal enquiries & issues from team.
- Work with various departments to maintain level of information on SAP.
- Maintain the SAP customer database for credit monitoring use
- Order releasing within agreed credit limits and checking of customer profiles
- Liaise with credit agencies
- General housekeeping and administration
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder may be required to perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by the UK Credit Analyst, or by any other Finance Manager
There may be some business travel involved within the course of your employment, you may be asked to work from another location as and when required.
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'