As a Junior Credit Risk Analyst, you will be involved in analysis of risk exposures, the recommending of lending decisions and policy & procedural development.
An award-winning, multinational commercial bank. This successful business is now looking for a Junior Credit Risk Analyst to join their team.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Create reports and undertake detailed research and analysis
- Review credit Risk procedures and identify areas of improvement
- Ensure all Credit Risk principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated
- Liaise with other business departments and the Deputy Head of Risk
The ideal candidate for this Junior Credit Risk Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Experience within a Credit Risk environment and a Financial Services background
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and organise workloads
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Report writing skills