Sustainable places. Connecting communities. Realising potential. We live by these principles to create great experiences for people, now and in the future.?
We create places that make a lasting positive contribution to our communities and our planet. We bring people together, forming connections with each other and the spaces we create. And we provide our customers, partners and people with a platform to realise their full potential.
To support the credit control function taking responsibility for the credit control of some smaller properties as well as performing all support tasks such as preparation and distribution of tenant statements, issuing of copy invoices, issuing of key reports for stakeholders and preparation of write off packs to enable debts to be written off.
• Collation and release of invoices to the tenants to ensure timely payments under the terms of their leases
• Preparation of arrears reports
• Instruction and liaising of collection agents/solicitors
• Collation and release of tenant statements
• Collation of Bad Debt write off packs to enable write offs to be processed
• Maintain team spreadsheets on administrations etc
• Chasing of outstanding arrears on portfolio of properties
• Chasing of outstanding arrears on the customer (non-tenant) ledger
• Sending of copy invoices
• Preparation of other reporting and spreadsheets as requested by team members or key stakeholders to ensure efficient running of the department
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'