Junior Credit Controller
A fantastic opportunity to join this forward thinking business as a junior credit controller.
My client is a rapidly expanding business with a fantastic working atmosphere seeking to add a junior credit controller to their team.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Chasing clients for overdue monies via telephone, letter and email
- Reconciling incoming payments
- Allocating cash
- Maintaining the debtor ledger
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the credit control manager
The successful candidate will:
- Be comfortable speaking with clients on the phone
- Be numerate
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Ideally be looking to continue a career in finance/ credit control
- Potentially be studying or looking to study towards AAT or ICM.
A competitive salary package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'