Location: Pacific House, 70 Wellington Street, Glasgow, G2 6UA
Our Asset Services team work with our clients to maximise commercial real estate value by aligning building operational performance with broader business objectives. By tailoring our property management efforts to our client’s goals, we are able to anticipate needs and deal with issues long before they become problems.
Real Estate Accounting Services are the growing property & fund accounting team, based in Glasgow. REAS support the Surveying Teams & Facilities Managers in the UK by administering approximately £3 Billion p/a of rents and service charge.
The purpose of this role is to manage a portfolio of clients to ensure the collection of all outstanding charges within the agreed lease terms whilst maintaining a high level of customer service to both our clients and tenants.
- Collection of all outstanding charges within lease terms and internal/external SLA’s.
- Reduce aged debt through pro-active collection techniques.
- Promote and develop relationships with key contacts throughout the business.
- Ensure all systems information is up to date and accurate and clearly demonstrates actions taken.
- Effective team mailbox management and distribution of tasks throughout the team, as necessary.
- Provision of any copy information required by occupiers, Clients and internal customers.
- Administration of the Direct Charges process.
- Support the year end process through obtaining the balancing service charge and budgeting information, and distributing the team.
- Support the quarterly mailing processes across the Client base.
- Support the administration of the debtor refund process.
- Provide support to the various Client and internal reporting requirements.
- Support any ad hoc requests.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent service.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to achieve targets and strive for continual improvement
- Good working knowledge (Word, Excel, MS Outlook) and Property Management systems would be advantageous.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job