This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Credit Controller to join a growing Town planning company in the heart of London.
Page Personnel are proud to represent this fast paced Town planning company in the heart of London. They have an opportunity for a candidate to join there accountancy team as a Junior Credit Controller.
The successful Junior Credit Controller will have the following responsibilities:
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Daily and weekly reports to the accountancy team manager
- Keep accurate up to date records of over 200 clients
- Manage a ledger valued at £500,000
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Great customer service
- Ability to work within a team (accountancy)
- Driven to achieve great things
- Willing to take AAT qualifications
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in our central London office with a competitive salary of £22,000, an extensive benefits package and a chance to become AAT qualified as you work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job