This amazing British toy company have a vision to create new fresh toys that inspire hundreds of ways to play, every day.
They aim to create intelligently designed, safe, trustworthy toys at outstanding value.Children are at the centre of everything they do.
They are driven by an ambitious team of staff whose passion, ethics, energy and sense of fun are channelled into the wide range of products they create.
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Junior creative artworker to join our highly inspiring British Toy brand.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about working in the Toy and Entertainment sector. The ideal candidate will be someone who is bright, creative, has a positive attitude, a fast worker with meticulous (if not obsessive) attention to detail.
Salary starts at £18k - £20k PA depending on experience.
You will be proactive, hard-working, organised and level headed. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a small and close-knit team where the variety of work will keep you challenged and fresh and where your full skill set will be constantly used and developed.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, is vital.
- Ability to sketch out ideas.
- Retouching and visualisation skills will be required
- Basic technical knowledge when setting up packaging artwork
- Basic understanding repro and print processes
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills.
- A hard worker, highly accurate with keen eye to detail.
- Positive, energetic and helpful character.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Ability to influence others to manage tight deadlines.
- A quick learner.
- An amazing team player.
- A clear confident communicator both written and verbally.
- Loves problem solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a small and close-knit team where the variety of work will keep you challenged. The role is perfect if you are looking for a career in the commercial goods sector or information and analysis. You will get full training and support by a highly experienced team.
Their first question to you will be; What is your favourite Toy and why?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'