Junior Creative Artworker - Inhouse
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Circa £18,000 - £20,000pa
Junior Creative Artworker. Due to continued growth of this client’s brand across the UK and Global markets they require a, Junior Artworker to join them. Reporting directly to the Creative Design Manager.
Therefore, an exciting opportunity to work on diverse creative projects in line with our brand strategy and plans. Furthermore, working across and producing work across multiple marketing media's including marketing collateral, events materials, large format graphics and stands, advertisements and related material.
- Assisting the Creative design manager with the production of product marketing materials
- Working with the CDM to ensure a collaborative design process
- Especially relevant will be to produce finished creatives and artwork for production by ensuring all material is provided in correct format including file preparation, output, prepress, and printing
- While ensuring that all creative material is provided in correct format within given timeframes and budgets
- Therefore, you will have a diverse portfolio with 1+ years design experience within an agency or related industry
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Creating, innovating, planning and organising skills especially relevant
- While delivering results and most of all meeting brand standards
- Adobe CC software - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and retouching
- HTML e-mails, banners and front-end web design experience would be an advantage.
- Especially relevant will be a keen eye for detail, with strong typographic and layout skills
- Expert knowledge in the processes, and production of design for print and other related media
- Experience and knowledge of image formats, colour modes and their usage
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and managing multiple projects to clear deadlines
TAGS: Junior, Artworker, Creative Artworker, Designer, POS, DM, Direct Mail, e-mailer, flyers, Brochures, In Store, Banners, brochures, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Print Agency, Creative Agency, Marketing Agency, Inhouse
Employment Agency - Graphein Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment & resource specialist supplying to Design, Digital, Media and Marketing disciplines for permanent, freelance and contract opportunities
- Large Format
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'