Junior Costs Negotiator
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000 plus benefits
Our client is a highly respected and experienced law firm that rapidly identifies issues, creating opportunities for clients with specialisms and expertise, and are now seeking an ambitious candidate to undertake a new role 'Junior Costs Negotiator’.
Working from their large team in Warrington, this is a great role for a motivated and confident individual who has a passion for the insurance or legal sector. As Junior Costs Negotiator you will be dealing with fixed costs, portal costs and small claims costs with a view to dealing with small fast track schedules of costs/bills of costs. Daily duties will consist of;
- Drafting costs schedules for negotiation
- Drafting Solicitor/client bills
- Work closely with fee earners to effect swift and accurate recovery and payment
- Ensure that payments are allocated to the correct file/matter when funds are received
- Liaising with Claimant and Defendant Solicitors, Counsel and Court
- Negotiate Settlement as quickly as possible and on the best terms available
The successful candidate will need to be driven and assured with your internal and external communications and strong relationship building abilities. To apply for the role candidates must have previous experience working within an Insurer/Legal environment with knowledge of Case Management and IT system as well as having solid communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. It would particularly suit a Legal Administrator / Secretary who is looking for the next step.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7428
KEYWORDS: Junior, Cost Negotiator, Insurer, Legal, Case management, Procedures, Liability, RTA