Do you have a passion for makeup and cosmetics whilst also having the ability to create inspiring blog features with your own unique flair? Are you ready for a new exciting chapter where you will have the exciting opportunity to work with top make up brands? If so then you could be the next Junior Copywriter within this young growing beauty company where you will be testing and reviewing all different products on a daily basis. You will be expected to write compelling features ranging from the new "it" product to upcoming vegan/ animal cruelty-free product ranges.
Junior Copywriter skills and requirements
- Excellent writing skills
- Preferred experience in digital marketing / SEO
- A unique, personal writing style which is compelling and witty
- Confidence to create and edit features
Junior Copywriter responsibilities
- Researching and writing about new products (social media, advertising banners, blog posts, articles etc)
- Helping with monthly content calendar
- Design campaign strategies and online events
- Contribute to the maximisation of interest and profit
Junior Copywriter Summary:
- Based: Central London
- Salary: £22-£25k based on experience
- Firm: Beauty
Do you have a passion for current and upcoming beauty trends? Do you have the ability to organise and prioritise tasks to deadlines under pressure? If so then you could be the next Junior Copywriter, apply now.
- Copy Editing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'