Junior Control Systems Engineer
To be based in Hereford
Salary: up to £35,000 depending on experience
Key Skills: PLC knowledge/Control systems background
I have a brand-new requirement for a Junior Control system Engineer to work for one of my key clients based in the Hereford area working for a well-known Automation Company.
They are looking for someone with a background in Control Systems, ideally with the following skills:
- This position is for a Junior individual who is looking to get into the PLC programming/ Control systems field.
- Must have a strong background in control systems whether that was at degree or college level.
- Some PLC knowledge would be desirable either at programming or basic knowledge level
- Any hardware knowledge would be great
- Career ambitious individual looking to join a faced paced team
- Good communication knowledge
- A proven Electrical/Control systems background
- Someone from a background of being an apprentice with some hands-on work experience would be desirable
- Any PLC background with Siemens or Rockwell would be useful
- Proven Electrical Qualifications
- An individual who has a general passion for engineering and is willing to put the work in
This is a brand-new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Junior Control system Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews as early as next week and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Gregor McDonald on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job