JUNIOR CONTENT EXECUTIVE
c£25,000 - £28,000
Our client a leading global digital travel business operating in the travel technology space is looking for a junior content executive to join the product team.
You will support senior stakeholders across the to deliver digital content and assist with areas of product development and management for online integrations
- Deliver digital product based projects individually and as part of a team
- Supporting specific initiatives, including feature testing with UX and new content
- Create, edit and present products using PowerPoint
- Organising social events for the organisation
- Minuting weekly meetings
- Experience gained in a content and/ or product role preferably gained in a corporate environment
- Experience in copywriting, copy editing or proofreading preferable
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Office skills essential.
- A Bachelor degree
- Strong communication skills ideally with experience working with external customers
- Strong project management skills with experience working to tight deadlines
- Confident on the phone, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of G Suite (Google), DropBox and Slack would be helpful.
- Additional languages to fluency level would be a plus but not required
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job