They are proud that they are a place they want to (and do) shop at themselves which means the products they choose to sell are always selected for their functionality and enduring style. In the same way that going to a Michelin star restaurant is much more than just eating, their products are more than just places to sit at, sleep in or put things on. They find beauty you can sit on, sculptures you can eat at and investments you can relax on. Their chairs aren’t just chairs, they’re the chairs you’ve always wanted, they are an experience, memorable and destined to be heirlooms.
And so, they make sure their service is as good as their products. They can do this because they are a small (but perfectly formed) independent. Whether it’s their carefully thought-out website or their expert sales and customer service team, they have a personal, friendly service that you would struggle to find anywhere else.
Position: Digital Product Editor
Location: Sheffield S9 4WQ
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9am and 5.30pm or 8.30am and 5pm, with half an hour for your lunch.
Salary: £16,500 per annum
Benefits: holidays, 20 days per year to be precise, then add one more for your Birthday, nobody should have to work on their Birthday; Bank Holidays off; parking.
About the role:
As the Digital Product Editor, you will be a key part of the purchasing team responsible for curating, producing and managing innovative, exciting and relevant content for the online product catalogue. In this junior level role, you will support the Purchasing & Brand Liaison Manager in ensuring content is consistent, accurate, relevant and user-friendly.
- Manage the launch and execution of all online product launches ensuring products are consistent and optimised for search and user experience and that you update Teamweek and Trello to ensure other teams are in the know
- Product library maintenance (titles, descriptions, imagery, pricing, product codes etc.)
- Managing pricing and promotions
- Liaise with marketing and merchandising to identify key products to ensure these are planned into the content calendar and launched on time
- Liaising with suppliers to request product information, availability, imagery etc.
- Assist in creating, developing and driving the eCommerce content strategy
- Assist with ongoing website development and testing
- You will look after the general maintenance of the website
- Ability to write compelling copy
- Experience of using analytics or at least have a willingness to learn
- Experience, an interest in and / or a willingness to learn CMS systems
- Basic experience of using Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Awareness of the online marketplace, including key competitors
- Passion for design and an interest in eCommerce
You may have experience of the following: Junior Digital Content Editor, Junior Digital Product Editor, Digital Content Editor, Digital Product Editor, Product Editor, Junior Web Editor, Web Content Editor, Digital Editor, Content Editor, Social Media Editor, Content Writer, Junior Content Writer, Assistant Content Writer, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job