A great opportunity has arisen with our client, an award-winning pensions provider. They are recruiting for a Junior Compliance Officer to join their team in Bristol. The core purpose of the role will be to develop and maintain appropriate internal compliance practices and controls within the company to ensure companywide compliance with all regulatory, financial and core operational system requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Compliance Monitoring Manager to identify and diagnose where compliance activity is required across the company
- Promoting and maintaining a strong compliance culture within the company
- Maintain and develop systems and controls and management information to ensure compliance is met in all areas
- Help in developing and coordinating the delivery of policies where compliance is absent or unsatisfactory
- Take part in the development and delivery of training and coaching activity to ensure colleagues are properly trained and equipped to conduct their jobs
- Continually develop technical knowledge in relation to new company initiatives and all systems
Candidates who wish to apply must possess superior attention to detail and investigative qualities and ideally have at least one years’ experience within a compliance capacity. You will have superior communication skills and the ability to identify data abnormalities and demonstrate a good understanding of the financial services industry. Some pensions knowledge would be ideal but by no means essential.
This is an exciting role and company where you can really cement your compliance career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job