I have been instructed on a Junior Company Secretarial Assistant role in a large, multinational professional services firm who are looking to bring on board an ambitious graduate who is committed to a career as a Company Secretary in London.
As Junior Company Secretarial Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of client companies from incorporation to dissolution
- Ensuring companies abide by their statutory obligations
- Preparation and circulation of agendas and board packs and attendance and minuting of board meetings
- Drafting ad hoc minutes
- Ensuring statutory registers are kept up-to-date and actively maintained
- Completion of internal compliance files for new clients
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
This is surely a great, London-based opportunity not only to get involved with entity management, but also to develop your board support skills - an invaluable skill for future progression. In addition, my client is very supportive of candidates taking ICSA qualifications to qualify as a Company Secretary.
Don’t miss out – and apply now!