The role will require you to:
- Provide commercially focussed and high quality legal advice in relation to the legal and regulatory aspects of the Group's commercial and operational affairs. This will include a rage if commercial contracts with customers and suppliers.
- Understand the Group's strategy, it's operational, commercial and needs for legal advice.
- Assess, plan and prioritise own workload.
- Ensure appropriate reporting on, and escalating of, key legal matters.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships between GLC and other parts of the Group.
- Support the Senior Legal Advisors and Head of Commercial and to work collaboratively with others in GLC, utilising the expertise of other teams when required.
- Support and implement the vision, strategy and values of the Group and GLC.
- Develop and maintain appropriate internal know-how and expertise
The person we are looking for:
- Professional qualification in Law.
- Newly qualified to 2 years post qualification experience gained within a business or as a commercial associate in law Firm.
- Keeps up to date with relevant legal and industry developments.
- Experience of rigorous analysis of complex issues and proven delivery of pragmatic solutions to problems.
- Self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude, focused on seeking solutions and possibilities rather than impossibilities.
- Ability to manage a heavy and varied work-load.
- Ability to adapt in a changing business environment and to embrace and implement change.
- Collaborative and accessible approach, able to build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Willing to take on new challenges, additional responsibilities and changes in role.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and balance conflicting stakeholder requirements.
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Well organised and execution orientated.
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job