Talentedge are actively recruiting for a Junior Commercial Analyst for a leading Marketing Services Agency in Central London paying up to £28k per annum.
Duties will include:
Working with and supporting the Finance Business Partners across the following areas:
- Recording revenue for projects secured through the updating of sales sheets in accordance with revenue recognition policy
- Client and project administration
- Recording project costs incurred or forecast in accordance with policy
- Maintaining and acting as the first point of contact for all queries associated with our project management system. This may include but is not limited to:
- Review of fee estimators
- Opening or closing new projects
- Inducting and training new joiners
- Weekly and monthly generation of key reports covering staff utilisation and client profitability
- Supporting in the enforcement of time-sheet compliance
- Developing and building new reports under the direction of the Finance Business Partners
Candidates MUST HAVE:
- Up to 1 years’ experience in a finance role.
- Advanced level in Excel.- VBA/ SQL/ Macro's and ideally Power BI user
- Be extremely organised and motivated;
- Be a good team player;
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internally and externally)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be confident and able to work on own initiative
- Possess strong attention to detail skills and be able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'